Wednesday 1 January 2014

New Year - New Challenges

It's been too long since I've completed a post!  (and although some would say its understandable because life with 2 kids is a huge adjustment) I am sick of always having excuses for myself. I really just want to be more regular with recording our life and so I've decided that I am going to challenge myself to do a post every day this month. Even if its only 1 line I need to do this... I'm hoping it will help me get into a habit of actually following through on things.

So its going to be a busy month as I would also like to participate in this Photo a day Challenge ... (I actually really wanted to do the 365 day photo challenge, but figured I should take it one month at a time for now) 

If you over commit it will become overwhelming and nothing will get done.

Photo credit - www.fatmumslim.com.au 

 I may be setting myself up for disappointment or maybe this photo challenge will work in perfectly with my wanting to blog every day, because I can at least just record the photos I take?

There is also some awesome 30 day Blog challenge lists online but like i said i need to take it one step at a time

Day one is completed.. so I am happy with progress so far.

P.s HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU!!!

1 comment: